TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.verelstpharma.com (“Website”) is intended only for consumers wishing to order VERELST Pharma products (“Products”). The terms and conditions under which the Products are offered for sale on this Website are set out below. By placing an order on the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. VERELST Pharma reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Such change however will have no effect on orders that were submitted before posting of such revised terms and conditions on this Website.
VERELST Pharma is registered at Avda. del Rotary Internacional 5, Edif. Tembo, Office 23, 28660 Puerto Banús (Málaga), Spain, VAT No. B93569358.
2. PLACING YOUR ORDER
2.1. To place an Order, you must be 18 years of age or over, and be accessible by a valid email address.
2.2. You may place an order by filling in the order form on the Website and clicking on the appropriate submission button.
2.3. When you place your order, VERELST Pharma will issue a Web Order Number. Please note that such a Web Order Number is supplied for reference purposes only and does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
2.4. By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions. VERELST Pharma may or may not accept your offer at our discretion or may reduce the number of Products we accept to deliver to you. However, orders submitted by you are binding on you and cannot be cancelled/amended after order submission.
2.5. If VERELST Pharma accepts your order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an order confirmation. VERELST Pharma will send your order confirmation to you by e-mail. The order confirmation will be effective as of the date on which the order confirmation is sent to you. If we cannot accept your order, we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone.
2.6. Please note that the on-screen display of the colours, designs, products may differ from the actual appearance or size of products offered on the Website.
3. SUPPLY OF YOUR PRODUCTS
Subject to these terms and conditions, VERELST Pharma will supply to you the Products indicated on your order confirmation.
4.1. All prices are in EUR. Prices shall be those prices published on this Website at the time you submit your order. The prices published on the Website are inclusive of VAT where applicable but may be exclusive of shipping costs, which are for your account. These costs will be calculated separately as applicable and specified on the order form and added to the total price of the order. The total price stated on the order form you submit shall be the total amount payable by you for the products including shipping.
4.2. If, by mistake, we have under-priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel your order. In the event we cancel your order, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our return and refund policy.
4.3. Delivery costs, where applicable, are payable by you as indicated on your order confirmation.
5. PAYING FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
5.1. You may pay for your Products by the methods of payment as may be displayed at the Website checkout.
5.2. You must pay in the currency as indicated on your invoice.
5.3. If you are paying by credit or debit card, then you must supply your credit or debit card details when you place your Order. VERELST Pharma will not supply the Products to you nor perform the services until your credit or debit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the Products and/or services ordered. If VERELST Pharma does not receive such authorisation we shall inform you accordingly. VERELST Pharma reserves the right to verify the identity of the credit or debit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
6. DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCTS
6.1. VERELST Pharma will deliver the Products to the delivery address you have specified in the order form and in accordance with the delivery option you have chosen. In the event you order various Products to be delivered to different addresses, you will need to submit a separate order form for each delivery address. Any delivery or shipment dates given by VERELST Pharma are best estimates only and VERELST Pharma shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses for failure to deliver in accordance with the delivery or shipment dates given. In the event that any of the Products ordered are out of stock, this may mean the whole order is delayed. If so, an estimate of the delay will be given by e-mail but delivery shall in any case be made within thirty (30) days as of the date indicated on the order confirmation by VERELST Pharma.
6.2. Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you on delivery of the Products
6.3. Upon delivery of the Products to the carrier VERELST Pharma will send you a confirmation of shipment by e-mail.
7. EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
7.1. You dispose of fourteen (14) natural days to inform us about your desire to return one or all of the products that you ordered. For hygienic reasons, the return must always be made with the product closed with its original seal. To proceed with the return, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
· Your full name
· Your order number
· Date of the order
· Name and value of the products
· Motif of your desire to return the product(s)
· Your mobile phone number
7.2 Once we have received your request to return the product(s) we will contact you in order to arrange the return and refunding procedure. Please note that while the Product(s) remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure
7.3 Returns that result from breakage, defective merchandise or errors in the processing of your order, will be made at no cost, reimbursing 100% of the cost of the goods as well as the costs of shipping and return of the goods. In this case, this circumstance must be communicated on the day of receipt of the product, sending by email photos of the circumstance, defect or breakage.
In case of a voluntary return, shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
7.4 If you have benefited from a promotion with free shipping and you return the order in part or in its entirety, in such a way that the conditions to which the promotion was subject were not met, the shipping costs not collected will be deducted from the amount to be returned .
7.5 In online purchases only returns are made, not exchanges. If you want a different product than the one you bought, on the one hand you have to return it (you will be paid the corresponding amount) and on the other hand you have to make a new order with the product in which you are interested.
VERELST Pharma – branded Product Warranty: VERELST Pharma warrants the Products as stated on the Web Site. Specific warranties may apply to certain Products (such as customised Products) as specified on the Website. Should the Product supplied by VERELST Pharma not comply with the applicable warranty we shall, at its option and expense, unless provided otherwise in the applicable warranty, repair or replace the Product or refund the purchase price upon return of the Product. Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, to the fullest extent permitted by law VERELST Pharma hereby disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied. The limited warranty set out above will not affect or prejudice your statutory rights.
9. VERELST PHARMA LIABILITY
9.1. These terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Products (and performance of telephone support and warranty services) and the performance of any Services.
9.2. There are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on VERELST Pharma regarding the supply of Products except as expressly stated in the contract.
9.3. Any warranty, condition or other term arising out of or in connection with the supply of Products and/or the provision of Services which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in the contract by statute, common law, laws applicable in the country where you purchased the Products or Services or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill) is hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. In particular, VERELST Pharma will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes
9.4. Nothing in the contract shall limit or exclude our liability (I) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or (ii) for fraud or (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by applicable compulsory national laws as to title or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9.5. VERELST PHARMA WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THE CONTRACT FOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF DATA OR FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND HOWSOEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE. VERELST PHARMA MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THE CONTTRACT WHETHER IN TOR (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAYABLE BY YOU TO VERELST PHARMA IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR SERVICES IN QUESTION.
9.6. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor your right to return the Products as per clause 7.
10. CONTACTING VERELST PHARMA ONLINE SHOP. YOU CAN CONTACT VERELST PHARMA
By e-mail to email@example.com
11. DATA PROTECTION
12. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND REASONABLE CONTROL
VERELST Pharma will make every effort to perform its obligations under the contract. However, it cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, we will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
13. DISAGREEMENTS GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
VERELST Pharma will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way it deals with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the courts of Spain. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods is hereby explicitly excluded.
14.1. Neither VERELST Pharma failure nor your failure to enforce any term of the contract constitutes a waiver of such term. Such failure shall in no way affect the right later to enforce such term.
14.2. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the contract shall not adversely affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
At VERELST PHARMA we take the privacy of your data very serious and we confirm that we apply the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
These are the main points in relation to the products and services you have contracted with VERELST PHARMA:
• We will analyse the risks that each data processing can have, which will allow us to decide which security measures should be applied at all times. We are at your disposal to answer any questions related to the processing of your personal data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• At VERELST PHARMA we take all measures at our disposal to prevent cyber-attacks. However, if there is a breach in our security that affects your personal data, we will contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to help us manage the incident and inform you about the incident if the situation is serious.
• Sometimes, to provide you with our services, we subcontract to specialized companies (for example, courier companies), which may have access to your personal data to carry out their work. In any case, we apply a rigorous process of selecting suppliers, to ensure that they comply with data protection regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The responsible for the processing of your personal data is Verelst Pharma SL, Avda. Del Rotary Intl. 5, Edif. Tembo 23, 29660 Puerto Banús – Marbella, Spain.
How have we obtained your data and what data will we use?
The personal data we treat comes from the interested party.
Some of these data are these:
1.- Email: through it we can communicate with you and keep you informed about updates. You always have the possibility to unsubscribe from our emails.
2.- Name and Surname / Company name: with these data we can invoice our services. It is important that these data are completely real given the legal and fiscal obligations that we must fulfil.
3.- DNI / NIF: as in the previous case, it helps us to invoice you for our services.
4.- Postal / fiscal / social address: it is essential that we know your address for tax and logistic purposes.
5.- Contact telephone: to have a better communication with our advertisers, we can request a contact number and thus offer you a personalized attention.
6.- Payment data: these data are necessary to perform the payment transactions of our services.
The means of payment we use are the following:
What are we going to use your Personal Data for?
We will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. Provision of the Service: The processing of your Personal Data is necessary so that we can provide you with our service, and manage the creation of your account. You can modify the Personal Data that you have provided at any time by simple request to email email@example.com
2. Carry out marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data to send you news, products and promotions related to VERELST PHARMA.
In any case, keep in mind that you can unsubscribe from these communications at any time. To do this, you simply have to click on the “Unsubscribe” link in any of the communications.
3. Improve our service: At VERELST PHARMA we work permanently on the improvement of the Application and the Website and, for this reason, we carry out tests, investigations and analytical studies and develop new products that end up improving the quality of the Service. They allow us to optimize it, make it more functional and adapt it to your needs (by offering, for example, the option to enter your preferences, the chosen configuration or your frequent places). Such works require many times the use of some of your Personal Data.
4. Prevent fraud: To prevent potential fraud against you and against VERELST PHARMA, we have implemented measures that make our Platform a safe place.
5. Consult your opinion about VERELST PHARMA: We find it very useful to know your opinion about us in order to make strategic decisions that make us a company aligned with the interests and concerns of our users. Therefore, in some moments we can ask you to respond to a simple survey to know what your perception is about us. Keep in mind that we are interested in knowing the opinion of our users in a statistical way. Therefore, when we receive your opinion we will proceed to pseudonymize it, that is, your answers will only be associated with a code. Afterwards, we will deliver the pseudonymized information to the entity that helps us to carry out these studies so that it can analyse it together with the opinions of many other users and can elaborate a statistical study about the image and perception that you have about VERELST PHARMA.
Of course, you will not have to give us your opinion if you do not want to.
How long will we keep your Personal Data?
The period of conservation of your Personal Data depends on each of the purposes for which we use them. In the following paragraph we indicate you during how long or until what moment we will conserve your data in relation to each one of the purposes:
1. Provide the Service: We will use your Personal Data until you decide to stop using our Service. Please note that, if there is an issue pending resolution related to the Service, we will try to resolve it before you can unsubscribe.
2. Perform marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data until you request that we stop doing so, regardless of whether you continue to use our Service or have unsubscribed. Keep in mind that you can ask us to stop sending you news, offers and personalized promotions at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Improve our service and opinion on VERELST PHARMA: We will use your Personal Data until you decide to stop using our Service. While you do not unsubscribe, we will continue to treat your Personal Data for this purpose.
4. Prevent fraud: As in the previous case, we will use your Personal Data until you decide to stop using our Service. While you do not unsubscribe, we will continue to treat your Personal Data for this purpose.
Why is it permissible for us to use your Personal Data?
In VERELST PHARMA we only use your Personal Data in a lawful manner, as required by the applicable regulations in the matter. For this, we need to have a sufficient legal basis. Below we indicate what is the legal basis, that is, why is it permissible for us to use your Personal Data for each of the purposes described in the previous section.
1. Providing the Service: Using your Personal Data is necessary to be able to execute the contract that unites us with you from the moment you accept our Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy the Service.
2. Perform marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data to send you news, offers and promotions based on your profile only if you have given us your consent to do so. The communications that we send you can be made through email, SMS, apps, etc. Remember that you can ask us at any time to stop sending you these personalized communications.
3. Improve our service: We consider that in VERELST PHARMA we have a legitimate interest to carry out tests, investigations and analytical studies that improve the quality of our Service, allow us to make it more functional and adapt it to your needs. In our opinion, this treatment also benefits you directly, since you will be able to enjoy a Service that resolves your needs with greater precision.
4. Prevent fraud: We also understand that in VERELST PHARMA we have a legitimate interest to try to prevent potential fraud related to the Service. This treatment is positive for VERELST PHARMA and also for you, since it will allow us to use procedures that try to avoid fraudulent use of the Service.
5. Consult your opinion on VERELST PHARMA: We believe that we have a legitimate interest to know the perception that you have about VERELST PHARMA, since it will allow us to make strategic decisions that adapt to the needs and concerns of all our users. In addition, we understand that the use of your Personal Data for this purpose is compatible with the provision of the Service.
Will we share your Personal Data with third parties?
Yes. In order to provide the Service with the highest quality, we need to share your Personal Data with, for example, messaging companies and with other collaborating entities of VERELST PHARMA, with external providers that help us with different issues related to the Service and with third parties. The volume and type of personal data that we share is minimal: it is limited to those strictly necessary for the fulfilment of our service, and comply with the rest of its legal obligations. We make sure that all our suppliers that can access any of your Personal Data act in a confidential and loyal way, complying with the applicable data protection regulations. To this end, we require you to formalize with us specific agreements that regulate the use by you of your Personal Data.
What are your rights in data protection issues?
As a user of VERELST PHARMA, you have a series of rights so that you can decide and control at all times how we use your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights at any time and for free (unless your request is excessive or unfounded). To exercise one of your rights, you simply have to do it through the email info@verelstpharma com. So that we can meet your request, we need to make sure that it really is you, so it is possible that we request some type of document; we would also appreciate if you could indicate the right you wish to exercise. If your request does not meet the above requirements, we will ask you to fill it out.
In particular, you have the following rights:
Access. You can ask us to indicate if we are using your Personal Data or not; In case we are using them, we will also transfer additional information such as what personal information we have about you, what we are using them for, the entities with which we share them, the period during which we will keep your data or if we are doing profiles, among other issues.
Rectification. You can ask us to modify some of the Personal Data we have about you to be accurate and up-to-date.
Suppression. You can ask us to delete the Personal Data we have about you when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we use them, when you withdraw your consent, in the case that we only try to develop purposes based on it.
Limitation. You can ask us to temporarily restrict the use of your Personal Data when you consider your data to be inaccurate, until we verify or update it (keep in mind that, in the meantime, you will not be able to enjoy the Service);
Claim. You can file a claim with the competent control authority on data protection. In your case, the competent authority is the following: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Opposition. You can object to us using your data for any of the purposes listed. We especially want to remind you that you can ask us to stop analysing your profile to send you promotional communications.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Analysis: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
Advertising: are those cookies designed to offer advertisements that show products and / or personalized banners that, taking into account the most recent browsing habits, could be of interest.